Before I was nominated this morning I had no idea what this all was. I really like the idea of it! It’s a nice way to start off the year and I’m excited to be included and return the favor and nominate others.
Thank you very much to Meg Maldonado for nominating me. Check out her blog 🙂 She has some great stuff.
Here’s what to do once you’ve been nominated:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
Here are a few facts about me:
- I come from a small family of big people. I have a pretty small family, but we are all very tall.
- I’ve moved a lot. Within the last 10 years I’ve moved 7 times.
- I really, really love coffee. I don’t do that whole thing “don’t talk to me before I’ve had my coffee” though. I just enjoy it a lot. I like it for what it is so I don’t add any cream, sugar, milk, etc. to it.
- I started modeling last year. For a few of the photo shoots I’ve done I did my own makeup.
- I am training to become a Pilates and or barre cardio instructor.
- I love tennis. If I could I would play everyday.
- I meditate. I’ve been meditating more or less everyday for over 4 years now. If you don’t meditate, please try it. You’d be amazed what you already know.
- Anne Madeline Designs
- Ramona Crisstea