I’m surprised to be nominated for another award in such a short amount of time! Thank you to SilkyResh for nominating me! Please check her page out for some really cool stuff 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
This really reminded me of the “Most Versatile Blogger Award” so because of that I thought I’d mix it up a little bit and share beauty/makeup related facts about me this time 🙂
Here we go:
1. I like other people to pick perfume out for me. A little unusual maybe, most people are very particular about this kind of thing, but I actually like when other people pick it out because it gives me a chance to try something I may not have picked up.
2. I started wearing liquid liner just in 2014. I would wear it maybe a few times a year before that. I didn’t really like it on myself, but now I really like wearing it and wear it almost everyday.
3. The first makeup palette I ever got was Urban Decay and I’d still say they are my overall favorite brand.
4. I have a thing about nude lips, especially when paired with lipgloss. It reminds me of mayonnaise and I don’t know when I’ll come around to it. I am definitely into color on the lips.
5. My favorite mascaras have come from the drugstore.
6. I like to do DIY manicures/ pedicures, I think it’s a good place to save money.
7. When doing my own makeup 99% of the time I’ll just use my fingers.
- The Beautified Blogger
- Lauren Hamster
- Beauty With Whitney
- Nicole Ashley Fashion Blog
- Vogue Infatuation